Aromazeia Basil Oil Essential
Basil (also known as Tulsi) is worshipped in India as a sacred plant owing to its mythological and botanical significance. Hence, in the process of making the Basil essential oil, it is quintessential that the constituent oils should be produced uniformly and naturally. Aromazeia brings to you this wonderful gift in the form of the Aromazeia Basil essential oil right from the foothills of The Himalayas.
Basil, also called as the Ocimum Basilicum which is a family of over 200 species around the globe. The Aromazeia Basil essential oil is manufactured using the most common method of Steam distillation by which most of the essential oils are made ; however, some researchers also indicate the use of solid-liquid extraction process for the same.
The Aromazeia Basil essential oil is much more concentrated and potent as compared to the other essential oils. It blends very easily with other essential oils like lime, lemon, rosemary, eucalyptus etc to name a few. Also, its spicy yet herbal nature is useful for many applications that range from rendering a fresh, musky and delightful fragrance of “Petrichor” to several culinary uses that tantalize your taste buds !
The many uses of Basil oil can be listed as follows :-
1. Cosmetic Applications: Basil enhances the lustre of a pale, dull skin and hair. It is also commonly used to treat the symptoms of acne and some other forms of skin infections.
2. Maintaining Eye Health: Aromazeia Basil essential oil is ophthalmic and it is very effective in relieving bloodshot eyes.
3. Respiratory: Along with its function in relieving coughs, it can also be used to treat asthma, bronchitis, and sinus infections.
4. Aids Digestion : Basil oil is is used for treating constipation,indigestion and stomach cramps. It provides immediate relief from the gas in your stomach and intestines.
5. Relief from fever /cold : Aromazeia Basil essential oil is effective in providing relief from cold, influenza and the associated fevers.
6. Treatment against Skin & Bladder Infections: Basil oil is good for treating a variety of skin and bladder infections due to its antibacterial properties. It is also good for viral infections that attack the body and can enter the body through other wounds.
7. Releases Stress and Enhances Blood Circulation : This essential oil is regularly used in providing mental strength and clarity.
8. Enhanced Blood Circulation: Aromazeia Basil essential oil also improves the blood circulation and helps to increase and optimized various metabolic functions of the body.
9. Pain Relief: Aromazeia Basil essential oil is an analgesic and thus is often used in the treatment of all kinds of physical (external) pain.
The only precautions to be taken while applying the Aromazeia Basil essential oils should be that since it can irritate a sensitive skin, it must be used with care on people with sensitive skins.Also, it must be avoided during pregnancy.