Aromaezia is 100% Pure and Natural. Paraben-Free. No Synthetic Fragrances. Undiluted. Ideal For Aromatherapy.
Tagetes essential oil is extracted from the southern marigold (Tagetes Minuta), a tall flowering plant that was originally native to South America .Tagetes is also known by a few other names, Khaki Bush and Mexican Marie Gold. This essential oil is obtained stem distillation of the flowers. Marigold is mainly used to heal and wipe out the scars of chicken pox. Tagetes essential oil has an antimicrobial, anti-parasitic, and antibiotic properties which prove very effective in disinfecting the body or an area. It relaxes and soothes sore joints and muscle aches, thus providing fast pain relief arising from such conditions
- Tagets oil is a useful agent to combat chest infections and bronchitis, as well as alleviate the common cold and flu symptoms.
- Tagetes oil is lethal to parasitic insects such as mosquitoes, fleas, lice, bed bugs, and others. It keeps them away and neutralizes the effects of bites and stings.
- Tagetes oil protects against bacterial and fungal infections.
- This oil is phototoxic, which means it should not be used topically on skin that will be exposed to sunlight in the next 12 hours.
- Sku ARM-20
- Categories Essential Oils